JUAN CARLOS MARTÍN ORTÍZ with NIF 32051842P address AVENIDA DE EUROPA, 43. 11300 LA LÍNEA DE LA CONCEPCIÓN (CÁDIZ) and email firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the treatment of the data provided, we inform that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights.
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the consent obtained from the user. Users by ticking the corresponding box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request from the provider. The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
All the data requested through the web service are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of the service, in case all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and the service that the provider provides will be adjusted completely to your needs.
The legal basis for the processing of data in European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council;
- Art 6.1 a) the interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Art 6.1 b) the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures;
- Art 6.1 c) the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the responsible for the treatment.
The purpose is to maintain a commercial relationship with the user of the websites, app and any other electronic means or digital platform of the company. To carry out the treatment, the planned operations are:
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Sending commercial advertising communications related to our products and services by any electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications when the user has given their consent to do so.
- In the case of providing us with your curriculum data or sending us your curriculum, we will use your data to manage the contact and the selection processes that we carry out.
They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the treatment. When they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee their total destruction. The personal data provided by the interested party will be kept even if its deletion is requested, limiting its treatment, only for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or the exercise or defense of claims.
The user has the rights to:
- Right of Access, article 15 of the RGPD.
- Right of Rectification, article 16 RGPD.
- Right of Suppression (Right to Oblivion), article 17 RGPD.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment, article 18 RGPD.
- Right to data portability, article 20 RGPD
- Right of Opposition, article 21 RGPD.
These rights are:
- Know if we process your data or not.
- Access your personal data that we have.
- To rectify your data that are not correct.
- Request the deletion of your data or withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with current regulations.
- Portability of your data, they will be provided in a structured format, commonly used. Too
We can send them to the new manager that you indicate. It is only valid in certain cases.
You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority, www.aepd.es, if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
To exercise their right, the user must send a photocopy of the D.N.I. or passport to:
JUAN CARLOS MARTÍN ORTÍZ with NIF 32051842P address AVENIDA DE EUROPA, 43. 11300 LA LÍNEA DE LA CONCEPCIÓN (CÁDIZ) and email email@example.com
The Company expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or if it is necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the Treatment.
The data provided to our service providers (Management, etc.) are made under the signature of the Treatment Manager contract required by current regulations on Data Protection.
If any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the users will be requested in advance.
If you are a minor user, you must have the prior consent of your parents or guardians, before proceeding to include your personal data on our website. The “Company” disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all the provisions of the regulations for the processing of personal data and the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD.
It is guaranteed that appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
The data we collect is stored within the European Economic Area. In the event that they can be transferred and processed in a country outside the European Economic Area, an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed.